Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why I Love People

"Why I love people." This isn't a statement that often rolls off my tongue. In fact, quite the opposite if you were a fly on the wall in my home. Well, more off my husbands than mine but what's the difference. But, from this video that you'll see below, it captures why I do love people. I love that people participated in this. I love that someone came up with the idea! I love that they had the passion to make it grow and now, years later, it's HUGE! Oh, and I love the production quality of it. It's just awesome. I'm feeling a bit of people love for sure.




It was on a blog, Color Me Katie. I don't know much about it but I'll be checking it out to see what she has to say. I mean, after finding this, I can't wait to see what I else I stumble upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment